A question we regularly get is;
How do I ensure that the gel polish stays on for as long as possible?We will help you with that!
- We sell the deluxe gel polish plus set. This set not only contains 6 colors of gel polish, an LED lamp, an electric nail file, but also a nail care set. With all different things for preparing the nails so that the gel polish stays as long as possible.
- File your nails into the desired shape with a nail file. Choose a shape that suits your nail bed and always file in one direction to avoid splitting and damage. You can choose a square, oval, rounded or squoval (square with rounded corners) shape, depending on your personal preference. You can of course also do this with an electric nail file!
- Gently push back your cuticles using a cuticle pusher. Be careful not to apply too much pressure to avoid damaging the cuticles. If you leave the cuticle on the nail, the gel polish will also adhere to the cuticle. The cuticle is really just your skin. Your skin moves a lot and this will cause the gel polish to come off much faster. It is therefore important that the cuticle is pushed back for the best result of the gel polish.
- Use a cuticle trimmer or curved-tipped scissors to gently trim any excess cuticles. Make sure to remove only the loose, dead skin and not cut into the healthy tissue. An even easier way to remove the dead cuticle is with an electric nail file with the special bits for it, Tip this is also for sale with us! Nail care – NOIRIEUX
- Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure that no oily soap remains on your nails, as this will make the gel polish adhere a lot worse.
- Pat your nails dry with a clean towel.
- Use an electric nail file or a normal nail file to file on your nail surface, making sure to remove the shine from your nails. Be careful not to file too hard, otherwise you will remove too much nail.
- Use a nail brush to wipe away the dust residue, do not wash your hands!
Now your nails are ready to apply the gel polish. Make sure to follow the instructions on the gel polish packaging for best results.
When you have finished applying the gel polish, the cuticle oil can be applied.