Applying gel polish is of course super easy with the home set from noirieux. But how do you remove the gel polish?
We will help you with a simple step-by-step plan.
-------------------------------------------- HOW TO REMOVE GEL LAC -------------------------
- Start by filing the top layer of the gel polish with a nail file. This can be done with an electric nail file, which makes it faster and more precise, but it can also be done with a normal standard nail file. Removing the top layer of the gel polish helps to remove the glossy top layer, making the removal of the gel polish a lot easier.
- Take some cotton pads and cut them into small pieces big enough to cover your nails. Soak the pieces in acetone. You use the acetone to remove the gel polish
- Place the pieces of cotton pad soaked in acetone on your nails. Make sure the entire nail surface is covered. You don't have to buy a special gel polish nail polish remover you can just use all acetone.
- Wrap each nail in aluminum foil to hold the cotton pads in place and keep the acetone in contact with the gel polish. Leave the foil on for about 10-15 minutes to loosen the gel polish. If you feel a burning sensation, the acetone is too much on your skin.
- After the soaking time, you can carefully remove the aluminum foil and cotton pads. Use a cuticle pusher to gently scrape the loosened gel polish from your nails. Be careful not to apply too much pressure to avoid damaging your nails.
- If there are any traces of gel polish left on your nails, you can use a soft nail file to gently file them away. However, be careful not to make the natural nail too thin.
- After all the gel polish has been removed, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water to remove any residue from the acetone.
- If all the gel polish is off the nails, use cuticle oil (cuticle oil) to care for your cuticles. These may have dried out a bit from the removal of the gel polish.
It is even easier to use an electric nail file
The easiest way to remove gel polish is to use an electric nail file. All you need is an electric nail file and several set bits. You first roughen up the nails a bit with the sanding roll and then use the gel polish remover bit to remove the gel polish. When the gel polish has been removed, you can still use the polishing brush to make the nails shiny.
It is also advisable to use cuticle oil (cuticle oil) after removing the gel polish.
Shop an electric nail file here: Nail Care – NOIRIEUX