What are Cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our webshop. There are also cookie-like techniques that achieve the same results, also for our communication.
What are the other cookie-like techniques?Web beacons, Local and Session Storage and SDKs are standard internet techniques that sometimes together with cookies ensure that a system can collect information and then send it. Cookies and other techniques are used in all existing webshops. For example, by using cookies and other techniques, we ensure that:
- Surfing the web store of noirieux .com becomes more fun and easier for you;
- You do not always receive or have to enter the same information when you visit our webshop;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wish list or your shopping cart;
- We can measure how our webshop is used and where we can improve it;
- We can measure whether (and how) our communications are read and where we can improve them;
- We can show you advertisements and recommendations based on your interests;
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us;
- We can register (or have registered) how often an advertisement is shown in order to better tailor the advertisements to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing the same advertisement over and over again.
Third Party Cookies
Which cookies do we use? In brief:
Functional cookies or necessary cookiesFunctional cookies ensure that our webshop functions correctly. Think, for example, of functionalities such as placing an item in your shopping cart or paying for your order.
Analytical cookiesWith analytical cookies we collect statistics with the help of third parties about how our webshop is used and whether (and in what way) our communication is read. By measuring this, we can continue to improve our store and communications for the benefit of our users.
We place marketing cookies on our webshop. Third parties can also place marketing cookies on our webshop. We also place marketing cookies on third party websites. We can combine the information from these marketing cookies. We do this so that we can make you offers that are as relevant as possible based on your online surfing, search and purchasing behavior. With these marketing cookies we also keep track of which advertisements you have seen. We can also recognize you if you click through to the webshop from an e-mail message or push notification from noirieux.com. Furthermore, with your permission, we can make our communication more personal and relevant to you.
Functional or necessary cookiesFunctional or necessary cookies ensure that the noirieux.com webshop functions properly. Think about:
- Remembering and saving the items you add to your wish list;
- Giving a notification of an uncompleted order so that you do not lose the items in the shopping cart;
- Saved browser settings so that you can optimally view our webshop on your screen;
- Remembering the articles you visited, in order to quickly return to a previously visited article;
- The possibility to save your login details so that you do not have to re-enter them every time;
- The possibility to respond to messages in our webshop;
- An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally;
Analytical cookiesWe use, with the help of third parties, analytical cookies to investigate store usage. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our webshop. This way we can continuously optimize the experience with our webshop. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address that will be made anonymous;
- Technical characteristics, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use;
- From which page you came to the webshop;
- When and for how long you visit or use the webshop;
- Whether you use the functionalities of the webshop. For example, creating a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases;
- Whether our communications are read; and
- Which pages you visit in our webshop.
We use these cookies, for example, to:
- To keep track of the number of visitors to our webshop;
- Measure how long a visit lasts;
- Measure how many customers open our communications;
- To determine the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our webshop;
- Determine which articles and pages can be linked to each other.